We offer a wide range of services:
If you are considering selling your home, our experience and in-depth knowledge of the local market is invaluable. We will work with you to ensure you achieve the best possible price for your home within a reasonable timescale. Our service includes:
- High Quality Property Particulars
- Internal & External Photographs
- Listing on Major Property Portals
- Premium Internet Marketing Packages
- Local Press Advertising
- Floor Plans
- Social Media Advertising
- Active mailing List
We specialise in providing a comprehensive lettings service to Landlords of properties in the Teesside Area.
We believe that our focused approach, for both Landlords & Tenants, helps create a long term, professional relationship offering deposit protection, rent and legal insurance and regular property visits, ensuring continued support and structure throughout the Tenancy. Our service includes:
- Full tenant referencing including credit checks
- Bond held in Government approved scheme
- Tenant Find & Fully Managed agreements available
- Accounts Paid Monthly
- Regular Rental Inspections
- Property Maintenance
- Rent Guarantee Insurance
Auction site link http://holtsestateagents.iam-sold.co.uk/
Selling property through our auction couldn't be easier with no estate agency fees to pay and the deposit paid by the buyer, securing the sale.
The majority of our properties are offered for sale via the Modern Method of Auction. This is not to be confused with the Traditional Method, where a legal exchange of contracts is required immediately after the auction ends. Our auction is a more client-friendly process, still based around a fixed timescale but allowing longer periods for exchange and completion to further accommodate the residential buyer and seller.
- Reservation fee paid within 2 hrs of auction completion (this is a reservation fee and does not form part-payment of the final selling price).
- 28 days for exchange of contracts.
- 28 days for completion of contracts.
- A more client friendly process allowing time for buying with finance and organising a removal van.
- 10% paid immediately after auction.
- Immediate exchange of contracts.
- 14-28 days of completion of contracts.
- A process more appropriate for commercial investments or repossession stock.
Modern Method of Auction vs. Traditional Auction
We offer both 'Traditional Auctions' and 'The Modern Method of Auction'.
Traditional auctions are a tried and tested method for selling investment stock. The new Modern Method of Auction creates a transparent market place for the motivated residential buyers and sellers combining the best aspects of traditional auction and private treaty sales.
|Can anyone buy through auction?||Yes||No|
|Can a property be bought with a mortgage?||Yes||Increased Risk|
|How long can it take to complete?||56 Days||28 Days|
|What market is this kind of auction aimed at?||Everyone||Investment|
|How much will the property sell for?||Market Value||Under Value|
|Will this method limit buyers?||No||Yes|